[NEohioPAL] EVENT: "Peace On Earth" Christmas Benefit Concert - rescheduled date

vocalist1966 Garton vocalist1966 at msn.com
Sun Dec 30 18:53:58 PST 2012

"Peace On Earth" Christmas Benefit Concert
Come and join the community...Come and embrace the glorious sights & sounds of Christmas as the Christmas Season draws to a close...

Sunday, January 6, 2013
St. Mary Church: 206 Cherry Road Northeast; Massillon, OH.

This benefit concert is free and open to the public. However, we do need your assistance! We are accepting donations (monetary, nonperishable foods & items) to assist those less fortunate. Your generous donations will be distributed to local food banks so that they can continue to serve the needy in our community. Thank you.

Concert Performers:

* Canton Idol & Friends (Brad & Christa Crozier, Managers)
* GraceNotes Children's Choir and Youth Ensemble/Performance Choir (Marie A. Garton, Director)
* Harmony Springs Christian Church Praise Team (Jessica Bell, Director)
* passion - St. Mary Contemporary Music Ministry (Marie A. Garton, Director) Again, come and assist your local community with your donations as well as local talent with your brotherly/sisterly support! Thank you! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Blessings for the New Year to you and yours.
For questions and more information, you may contact:
Marie A. Garton, Producer & Music Director
vocalist1966 at msn.com

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1203505974540&set=t.66602887&type=3&theater#!/events/565036090178682/

marie
share the passions of your soul: your talents and your dreams ~ to inspire...to transform...so that ultimately He will be glorified...