[NEohioPAL] Do you think funny? Ohio Joke Book collecting submissions! Your name will be credited!

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sun Dec 30 22:22:32 PST 2012

Hi NEOhioPAL subscribers,

I'm a Clevelander writing an Ohio joke book and would love you to
contribute a joke (or a few jokes)!  I know theatre people are a lot of fun
so I thought I'd ask you all!

This will be my first actual book after editing a book of quotes of my
daughter's called "Emmaisms" (available at amazon.com) that was published
in July.  My editor at Delabarre Publishing was pleased with the quality of
"Emmaisms" and asked if I'd be interested in penning a joke book.  Really,
it's mostly compiling some of the gems we already know.

I am accepting jokes -- whatever jokes you know about Ohio are great -- I
can't give any pay, but if you are interested in comedy, know that I plan
to credit everyone by name who submits a joke.  It would be a good way to
get a writing credit.

Blue humor is acceptable, though if I get enough material that I can omit
it, those will be the first jokes to go.  So I do prefer clean material.
The jokes can be ones that have been passed around for years or something
you create yourself.

Send submissions to marjorie at marjoriepreston.com.
Thanks in advance.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder