[NEohioPAL] For Ladies and Women who love to sing and dance !

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:18:38 PST 2013

Hello Everyone!  And Happy New Year!

*Steppin' Out*, Northeast Ohio's Premier (and now award-winning) Women's
show choir is currently auditioning for the new season!!

We sing and dance to music from many eras and each year we do a two hour
musical revue for which the proceeds go to the Rocky River Senior Center.
We then take a portion of that show and take it on the road, performing at
nursing homes, organization meetings and civic events.  We all volunteer
our time for the love of music and movement. *Steppin' Out* is a non-profit
organization and is committed to providing quality entertainment throughout
the Northeast Ohio area.

Music rehearsals are Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm at Olmsted Community
Church in Olmsted Falls.  And we will begin learning our choreography
starting Saturday morning, Jan. 5th from 9:00 - 12:00.
 Mrs. Carol Silvay can set up an audition time for you and can be reached
at 216-251-9596 to . Or just come and sit in on a session to see if you
like it. Either way, Carol can answer any question you have about the group.

Come and check us out!  We are looking specifically for altos, but we
encourage all vocal parts to try out!  We look forward to hearing from you!

Vicki Fritzman
Steppin' Out
440-930-4782