[NEohioPAL] January is Heating up at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:32:45 PST 2013

January is Heating up at Stocker Arts Center!

Our film series resumes with two wonderful films this month, followed by
Swing'n Broadway.

A Royal Affair - An epic tale of a passionate and forbidden romance that
changed an entire nation. Friday, January 4 at 7:30 p.m.

Robot & Frank - Starring Frank Langella, Susan Sarandon, James Marsden,
and Liv Tyler. This film highlights not just the fragility of aging, but
also the value of a mind filled with life experience and skills. Friday,
January 11 at 7:30 p.m.

Film tickets are $6 each with the $3 Film Society Membership, which is
valid through March 29.

Feeling Good...Swing'n Broadway and More features Paul Hoffman and
pianist Matthew Skitzki. Join us as Broadway meets Swing. Friday and
Saturday, January 18 and 19 at 8:00 p.m. each evening. Tickets are $15.

We at Stocker Arts Center are very pleased to be voted Best Live Theatre
and Best Live Music Venue by the readers of Pulse Magazine in the Best
of Lorain County 2012 competition for the third year.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College,
1005 North Abbe Road in Elyria. The Box Office can be reached at
440-366-4040 Monday through Friday from noon to 6:00 p.m. and 90 minutes
prior to curtain for ticketed events. www.stockerartscenter.com