[NEohioPAL] Life before Neohiopal

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:13:33 PST 2013

We are incredibly fortunate to have this wonderful service that Fred
provides. I remember life before the list and have been in arts communities
across the country including Philadelphia and Seattle and this list is
totally unique. Do you really want to go back to paying $50 to run a
classified ad in the Sunday paper to find a soloist? Where would you go to
find a replacement accompanist for your show that opens in 3 days.
If you don't want to go back to the " good ol' days," I would urge you to
stop giving Fred a lot of grief and instead give him a HUGE THANK-YOU and a
donation to support the list. THANKS SO MUCH FRED!
Judith Higbee
Director of Music
Church of the Saviour (U. Meth)
Cleveland Heights