[NEohioPAL] This here debate

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 04:17:12 PST 2013

I have not been active on NEOPAL in five years or so but what I am seeing and do not like at all is increasingly there is a "holier than thou" position taken by union affiliated posters when addressing non-union peers. I have no issue with any business/professional affiliations but as long as NEOPAL
is a more or less open board, lots of folks are going to make posts that irritate others. Might be nice to keep these squabbles restricted to the jobsite.