[NEohioPAL] Cleveland/Independence Route 40 acting classes - January 17th starts our new classes for adults & kids

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:23:35 PST 2013

Cleveland/Independence Route 40 acting classes - January 17th, will be the
first class of the new cycle, and we are making CHANGES, all good.

Thursday nights will be 2 SEPARATE classes. Class will be structured and
priced as follows:

6 - 7 p.m. is IMPROV HOUR. All improv, fast and furious, high-energy, and
short, quick scenes so that we can jam a whole lot of learning in an hour.
The cost is $50/month for IMPROV HOUR only.

7 - 9:30 p.m. is SCENE STUDY CLASS. The first 30-45 minutes will be
dedicated to a specific lesson each week, followed by scene work. The 4th
class of each session will be CAMERA CLASS, and the scenes will be filmed
and posted as we do now. The cost of SCENE STUDY CLASS only is $175 per
4-week session.

The cost to take BOTH CLASSES is discounted $25, to $200. Tuition for the
month is due on the class of each session. 48 hour notice of class
cancellation is required for a make-up credit.

We are also bringing back a kids class from 4 - 6 p.m., called "Little
Movies" where the kids will be encouraged to develop their own sketches
which will be shot on the last week of each session. Please spread the word
for kids ages 9 - 15.

Email route40films at gmail.com to reserve your spot.