[NEohioPAL] Be a part of 2013's best productions! Open Casting call...

Mary Faktor FaktorTheActor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 21:25:04 PST 2013

Just a heads up for anyone who considers auditioning with this open casting call.  Make sure to check the details of their website before committing to anything. The standard for agencies and casting companies are no fees and there is a fee to sign up with this group.

  This is a quote from their website......

Basic Club Membership In addition to allowing you the opportunity to register with Cleveland Style Casting, we will also ask if you would like to become a member of our exclusive Cleveland Style Casting Club.  Club membership is $54.99 annually and allows you to take advantage of discounts and services that are not available to non-club registrants. Benefits include:

Sent from my iPad
Mary Faktor (the actor :-)
Www.MaryFaktor.com
330-655-2895 (home/office)