[NEohioPAL] Casting agency can of worms I opened...

Phillia Thomas lfph2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:16:17 PST 2013

Hi anyone/everyone,

I would like to attest the statements made by Tina Hobbs on behalf of
Cleveland Style Casting(CSC).  I personally have received a lead role
in a local film here in the Cleveland area called "Swing Lowe Sweet
Chariote" and I am completely satisfied with everyone who was apart of
this wonderful production.  I did not have to pay a fee to
audition/casting. To my understanding they are a casting company not
an agency, and honestly I thought this was a great service to offer
here in the Cleveland area. A casting company is in a way like the
middle man connecting actors with producers/productions.

Also everyone please remember it is a business so they must make money
some way or another.  In reference to the North Coast acting they also
charge fees for their acting classes, indie gatherings, and etc.
Therefore Cleveland Style Casting charges an annual fee which in my
opinion seems resonable.

So like Tina said let's support the people in our Cleveland film
industry and put cleveland on the map.  If you don't agree with the
way someone runs their business explore your options because if you
ever plan to make it in the big time, trust me you'll want a company
like Cleveland Style Casting around:)

See you on the Big Screen:)
Peace Love and Hair grease:)
Spread love not hate:)