[NEohioPAL] Check It Out! Our Wake Up And Live's New YouTube Channel

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 20:00:35 PST 2013

Hi, Arts Supporters . . .
Lester Bryant, Sr. Videographer, has re-created our YouTube Channel with 154 clips.  When it opens, the first video you should see, at this time, is the Mary-Verdi Fletcher, Dancing Wheels, feature.  All of the videos are in the column at the right.  Notice that they start with #154 & then go backwards, eg. 153, 152, etc.  So, scroll through them & find yours or someone you know, and please enjoy.

And, if you are so inclined to help support our "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" cable access and YouTube show, please go to the "Donate" page / button on our website and make a donation, in any amount.  http://www.wakeupandlives.org/. This sure would help us keep showcasing folks in the arts and arts-related organizations, and help us keep producing the programs as a community service.  Remember, guests are not charged to be showcased and promoted on WU&Lw/Arts."
WUAL's NEW YouTube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSaXnmFFDRo&list=PL490E91078C2251D3

Optional:  DVDs ($22.00)  and YouTube clips ($20.00), and/or both ($40.00) of the "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" features are available.  Contact S. Johnson to make arrangements to obtain: wakeup4664 at aol.com.

Also, please contact S.Johnson, if you'd like to be considered as a guest on an upcoming show. Or, if you would like to make your own Talent/Business YouTube 'commercial:'  wakeup4664 at aol.com.
Sue Johnson
Executive Director
Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio
http://www.wakeupandlives.org/
www.facebook.com/WakeUpAndLivesActorsStudio
www.twitter.com/WakeUpAndLives
WUAL's NEW YouTube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSaXnmFFDRo&list=PL490E91078C2251D3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder . . .
SAVE The DATE!SAVE The DATE! Please forward to those who might be interested.

Mark Your Calendars, Now!http://youtu.be/SfEp7mu2K7Y
Wake Up And Live’s Actors’ Studio
Plays • Prose • Poetry • Performance Pieces • Dance •Music
Presents
“A Night of PlayActs”
A Gala Dinner Theatre Benefit
featuring Ed Ridley, Jr. and Band
Saturday, April 13, 2013
7:00 P
Greenmont Party Center
800 South Green Road
(near the intersection of So. Green & Monticello Blvd.)
See  Sue Johnson & "A Night of PlayActs,"  Save the Date! Promo on YouTube.A Night of Play Acts
http://youtu.be/SfEp7mu2K7Y
·A memorable performing arts evening of Cocktails, Dinner, and a "Taste" of Original . . .
.  Short plays,
. Dramatic scenes
.  Comedy routines,
plus
.  Vocal & Musical Entertainment.
featuring
.   Playwrights-in-Residence
Michael Laurenty, Tom Raber, Ted Schvimer,
Gary Webster & Vickie Williams,
with
Peter Lawson Jones & Leon Bibb.
Scheduled Entertainers include:
Rob Alexander, comedian,
Linda Ingram, vocalist,
Debra Rose, vocalist,
plus
the Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio Actors
·Stay tuned! Ticket, Donor & Audition Information, Coming Soon!
Wake Up And Live's YouTube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSaXnmFFDRo&list=PL490E91078C2251D3

    Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/SfEp7mu2K7Y
--
Please Join Lester Bryant's (Videographer) Contacts List http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hrcbrhjab&p=oi&m=1109428046375