[NEohioPAL] Vickie Williams & Michael Laurenty, WUAL's Playwrights-in-Residence - Works Being Produced

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 19:01:45 PST 2013

Hi, and still Happy New Year Arts Supporters . . .

Please read the messages from Vickie & Michael re: their plays "Vigil" and "Dye Jung," respectively.  Hope you're able to support and attend both productions.  We're all very proud and happy for them as they take more steps toward the "Tony Awards."

Note:  You will have to do some "Calendar Logistics," as both plays are being performed same days, same times, different locations.  For example, see Vickie's "Vigil" Thurs., 7:00 P, CPT, and Michael's "Dye Jung," Sat. 8:00 P, Convergence -Continuum.

From Vickie Williams:
Hello Everybody!

I am excited about "Vigil," my new playabout the tenants of a Cleveland inner-city apartment complex setting aside their differences to pull together as a community when the unthinkable happens - one of their own goes missing.
"Vigil" is a part of Cleveland Public Theatre's Big Box performance series and tickets can be obtained by contacting CPT at http://www.cptonline.org/ or (216) 631-2727.

Cleveland Public Theatre (*James Levin Theatre) is located on 6415 Detroit Rd., Cleveland, OH 44102.
The performances are:  Thursday, February 7th ($10); Friday, Feb. 8th ($15); & Saturday, Feb 9th ($15). All showings are at 7:00p.m. Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,
Vickie L. Williams
Playwright
http://www.vuesart.com/
*Note:  The James Levin Theatre is not ADA accessible

From Michael Laurenty:

To all,

    The Northeast Ohio Master of Fine Arts (NEOMFA)
spring festival of new One-Act Plays will be held the weekends of
February 7th - 9th and 14th - 16th.  Two One-Act plays will be produced
each evening.

The first weekend includes the following work:

     February 7th - 9th     Deborah Magid -    The Formula
                                       Michael Laurenty - Dye Jung

The second weekend includes the following work:

      February 14th - 16th    Rachel Baird -       Before The Devil Knows Your
 Dead
                                           Claire May -          Puppet Party

 The festival will be held at Convergence-Continuum (Liminis Theatre) at
 2438 Scranton Road, Cleveland, Ohio.  The shows start at 8pm and the tickets are $10 general admission and $5 for students.Tickets can be purchased by
dialing 216 687-0074 or online at
http://convergencecontinuum.ticketleap.com/ or by accessing the website
and sending an email to convergence-continuum.

     Please support local artists, theatre's and Cleveland's up-n-coming playwrights!

 In advance, thank you to all those who continually support my efforts,
and welcome aboard to those who are joining me for this
 incredible ride as I continue "livin out a dream!"

     Thank you so much!

michael
440 547-6867

Sue Johnson