[NEohioPAL] Open House for the Arts Community

Shawn Rech shawn at crimestopperstelevision.com
Thu Jan 17 12:32:50 PST 2013

PInpoint Media is having a party!

We’re inviting every “artsy” person we can find to our
First Annual
Pinpoint Mixer
for highfalutin art types

Come eat free food, drink free beverages (yes, full free bar)
and rub elbows with local film-makers, personalities, producers,
actors, writers and crew.  Friends and families welcome too!

We especially hope to see the hundreds of local actors who have helped us produce our first 200 episodes of Crime Stoppers Case Files.

Friday February 15th from 3-8PM
at our studio in the Artcraft Building

Prizes * Contests * Capability Demonstrations

No RSVP Necessary

Pinpoint Media Group
2530 Superior Ave.  Suite 303
Cleveland, OH  44114