[NEohioPAL] Kent, OH Church seeks instrumentalists for contemporary service

Michael Goff michaeljgoff16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:38:12 PST 2013

The United Methodist Church of Kent is looking for instrumentalists for its
Sunday evening contemporary service.

If you play lead guitar or piano and have a love of Jesus Christ - we want
you! If you can sing, even better! If you act - alrighty then!

Unfortunately, there is no pay, sorry. We are a new service at the church
and just don't have that ability.

Our service takes on different shapes every week - from traditional
sermon-style messages to discussion-based bible study to self-paced
reflection - we try to reach each and every person where there are at that
particular time in their life. We try to incorporate dance, art, skits and
music in some way each week.

If this sounds like the type of environment you are looking for, check us
out!

The band rehearses on Wednesday nights and on Sunday before the service, so
please, before responding, make sure those days work for your schedule.

If interested, or to learn more, please contact Michael Goff at
michaeljgoff16 at gmail.com.

Thanks for your time!