[NEohioPAL] Son of Two Cleveland-Area Actors to be Named Cutest!

Brian McNally brianjohnmcnally at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:24:44 PST 2013

My Fellow Thespians, Artists, etc.,

My name is Brian McNally, and I have had the pleasure of working with many
of you over the years in theaters/productions in and around Cleveland.
This past September my lady friend - Kristy Lee Miller - and I gave birth
(mostly her) to our adorable son, Marty; seriously, he's absolutely
gorgeous.  Naturally, my partner in love (whom many of you are also
familiar with) and I submitted a photo of him to our local newspaper, The
Canton Repository, which is holding a "cutest baby" contest.  The first
place prize is meager, but it would mean a lot to us if Marty won - not
because we are vain people (I might be a little bit), but because he is an
honest-to-pete shimmering beam of beauty.  Therefore, my friends of the
stage, we ask your assistance in voting young Marty the cutest baby in
Canton.  Simply copy and paste the link below into your browser, follow a
quick and easy registration process, and make your virtual voice heard!
You can vote up to ten times a day (and we implore that you do), and voting
continues until the 29th of this month.  Thank you so much for your time
and support.

http://www.cantonrep.com/cutestbaby

All the Best,

Brian, Kristy & Marty