[NEohioPAL] Need to rent poodle skirt outfit

Linda Ryan pommy at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 04:29:22 PST 2013

Would anyone have a size 18 poodle skirt outfit I could rent for a special
50's party I'm going to at the end of February? If not the whole outfit,
maybe just the poodle skirt itself? I'd like the crinoline underskirt, too,
if possible.

I'd go to Mr. Fun's, but since I'll be taking the outfit with me on vacation
to the West coast for 2 weeks (during which the party will be held) they
would charge an arm and a leg. I would appreciate any tips on where I could
find such an outfit for a reasonable fee. Thanks!

--Linda