[NEohioPAL] Need a reliable Dick - for Tom, Dick and Harry

debchevy2 at oh.rr.com debchevy2 at oh.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 04:43:46 PST 2013

I've cast my Paul, my Tom, my Harry, but all I keep finding are undependable Dicks.  Need a Dick I can depend on for "Kiss Me Kate".  Show opens Feb. 14th at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville.  Everything is coming together: fantastic cast, kick-ass choreography, and my set is built.  Why is a good Dick so hard to find?  We need a Dick who can sing and dance, age 30-ish (meaning 22-40 something).