[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n' Stephen & The 3 D's at The Barking Spider

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 12:02:29 PST 2013

    Sunday, February 3, 9-11 pm

    Eve 'n' Stephen return to The Barking Spider in University Circle with the 3 D's ( David Krauss - harmonica, Dale Taylor- acoustic bass and Dan Shramo - guitar, banjo.) If you missed our concert at Cain Park last summer, here is your chance to hear some very fine music with some very fine musicians in the cozy confines of The Barking Spider Tavern. Enjoy the warm fire, good spirits and positive energy with our first gig of the New Year :):)