[NEohioPAL] Evicted due to divorce: Need 2BR ASAP!

Bill Greene bill_greene at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 13:22:51 PST 2013

A single father with younger teen son needs 2BR ASAP! Unfortunately a recent divorce led to eviction proceedings as a couple when married. I have stable/verifiable income and make a decent living;plus very favorable background check. Son's a good student, too. Quiet/clean folk, we are. We'll take condo, apt., duplex, townhouse or single dwelling home. A sublease would be OK, too. If any landlord or tenant out there is willing to give a guy with a small blemish a chance, then please email me back at bill_greene at yahoo.com. Ready to move in for 2/1/13 or sooner.