[NEohioPAL] Seeking used electric guitar and drum donations for teens with autism

Wyner, Brad wynerb at bellefairejcb.org
Wed Jan 23 07:26:00 PST 2013

I'm looking to expand my music program for teens with autism.

Do you have an old electric guitar, drum kit, or electric drum kit
sitting around and gathering dust?  If so, I'd love to take them off
your hands and pass them on to my students.  Beaten up instruments are
perfect for us, as long as they still function.

If you can help us out, write to me at this email address and I will
arrange to pick up.

Thanks,
Brad Wyner
wynerb at bellefairejcb.org

This e-mail and any attachments are the property of Bellefaire JCB,
are confidential, and intended solely for the individual addressed.
Unauthorized dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you are not one of the named recipients
or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, delete the e-mail and attachment and notify Bellefaire's
privacy officer at (216) 320-8222.