[NEohioPAL] SPAMALOT Auditions!!!! Beck Center. Grab Your Coconuts (or someone elses)

Scott Spence grumio85 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 09:44:31 PST 2013

“Brave Sir Robin ran away”        “NI!”   “It's just a flesh wound”
“What, the curtains?”                  “Bring out yer dead”
“…huge….. tracts of land”
WITH... A HERRING!                “I'm 37. I'm not old”             “NI!”
“Go away or I shall taunt you a second time”
“There are some who call me... Tim”          “RUN AWAY!”         “It's only a model”
It’s……………………
Monty Python’s
SPAMALOT
{Auditions!}

Beck Center will hold auditions for its summer production of Monty Python’s  SPAMALOT  on Monday, February 25th and Tuesday, February 26th at The Beck Center in Lakewood.

WHEN:  By Appointment on Monday, Feb. 25th (beginning at 6PM) and Tuesday, Feb. 26th (beginning at 5PM). Call 216.521.2540 x10 to schedule an appointment time.
WHERE: Beck Center in Lakewood. 17801 Detroit Ave. 44107
PREPARATION: For this open call all you need to prepare is one 90 second vocal selection from the Broadway repertoire. An accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music in your key. Singing  ~a cappella~  is discouraged. NO Dance necessary at this open call. There will be a dance call during callbacks.
REHEARSAL AND PERFORMANCE:  “Spamalot” runs July 12th through August 18th. Performances are 8PM on Fridays and Saturdays, and 3PM on Sundays. Rehearsals will begin on June 1st.
ROLES: All roles are OPEN! Casting will likely be 13 men and 7 women. More information on roles and doubling can be found at ~~~
                           www.theatricalrights.com/monty-pythons-spamalot
2 AEA contracts are available { Guest Artist} . All non-equity actors 18 and over receive a stipend. Age ranges for this production are 18 to 65. No one under 16 will be considered for this production.
CALLBACKS:  Actors invited to callbacks will be asked to return sometime during the weekend of March 2/3. At this time there will be a dance call as well as vocals from the show and scene work.
STAFF for this production includes Scott Spence (Director/Artistic Director), Larry Goodpaster (Musical Director), Martin Cespedes (Choreographer), Becky Adams (Stage Manager), Trad Burns (Set/Light Design), Aimee Kluiber (Costume Design) and Carlton Guc (Sound Design)
Audition appointments are being taken as of Friday, January 18.
Call 216.521.2540 x10 to get your appointment. If it totally impossible for you to attend one of these two open call dates, reply to this e-mail. Every effort will be made to see you if at all possible.

Scott Spence
Artistic Director
Beck Center for the Arts