[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n' Stephen perform in front of the Superbowl!

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:00:29 PST 2013

  That is in front of the TV at the bar with the channel on The Superbowl at The Barking Spider this Sunday, February 3, 9-11 pm.
   So don't spend your time boo-hooing that the Browns aren't in the Superbowl. And don't get in a hate-shouting match against the the Ravens. It's not good energy. And don't waste your precious breath on debating whether Art Modell should get into the Hall of Fame or not.
     INSTEAD, turn off the TV and head on out because:

     Eve 'n' Stephen return to The Barking Spider this Sunday, February 3, 9-11 pm, with the 3 D's ( David Krauss - harmonica, Dale Taylor- acoustic bass and Dan Shramo - guitar, banjo.) If you missed our concert at Cain Park last summer, here is your chance to hear some very fine music with some very fine musicians in the cozy confines of The Barking Spider Tavern. Enjoy the warm fire, good spirits and positive energy with our first gig of the New Year :):)   Peace and love :):)