[NEohioPAL] Audience Reviews of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof at Aurora Community Theatre

ACT Business Manager christine at auroracommunitytheatre.com
Wed Jan 30 14:00:52 PST 2013

Audience reviews of Aurora Community Theatre's
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
(comments taken from instant online survey following opening weekend performances Jan 26 &27)

"THIS SHOW WAS ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!!!! THE ACTING PHENOMINAL!!! BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES I
HAVE EVER SEEN. EVERY ACTOR WAS ABOVE GREAT! I'M TELLING EVERYONE."

"The show was very intense; the cast made the show...they definitely fit the bill! It was amazing
how the audience, us included, got caught up in the emotion. Amazing talent!"

"Maggie was fantastic. She stole the show .Big Mama and Big Daddy were both wonderful. The entire
show is well cast. Congrats to the director"

"Incredible, outstanding--thrilled that I saw it at ACT!!!!!!!!!!"

Great Seats Still Available

Aurora Community Theatre's production of
cat on a hot tin roof
 By TENNESSEE WILLIAMS

8 pm Fridays & Saturdays through FEB 16

CRAIG JOSEPH, Director
Renee Anthony Dee, Producer

In this Pulitzer Prize-winning, American classic, wealthy cotton tycoon and plantation patriarch,
Big Daddy Pollitt, celebrates his 65th birthday on a steaming, summer night surrounded by family.
Below the polite Southern surface the emotional cauldron boils with greed, deception and passion.

BUY ONLINE anytime  <http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/> auroracommunitytheatre.com or call
330.562.1818