[NEohioPAL] Art for Autism Event in Mentor with DANCING WHEELS COMPANY AND SCHOOL

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 18:38:23 PST 2013

My community,

Please come and support Autism and Other Complex Disabilities
as well as local, Ohio performers in this one-time-only fundraising
event at Mentor High School on April 20th from 12-8p.m. Benefits
go to a new special needs class in need of supplies and equipment.
I, on behalf of my group, 4D, a local educational outreach program
is hosting this event. Our headliner is the acclaimed DANCING WHEELS
COMPANY AND SCHOOL, founded in 1980! Tickets are $5.00 at the door
for an all day pass! Please come and help get the word out about this
truly amazing event.

The art: 4D Interactive Education provides multi-sensory, innovative,
interactive art for children and families.

-Sincerely,
 Brandon Stroud
 (4D Founder / Event Coordinator)

MAIN STAGE

Dance

Event Headliner: Dancing Wheels Company & School
Dragon Ladies (Japanese Fan Dancing)
Cleveland City Rhythm (Original Interactive Dance Pieces)

Comedians
Gaz
Will Kesling

Performance
Temenos Productions (Captain Hook / Peter Pan Sword Fight)
Jessica Drake / Ensemble (Original Performance Piece about Autism)

Musicians
Ryan Charles Ramer (Interactive Piano Compositions)
Ja'Vaughn (Michael Jackson Medley / Dance)

SMALL STAGE

Theatrical Performance
Natalie Seifried and Bruce Bogart (Who's On First? Skit)

Comedians
Kyle Campbell

Poets
Chuck Joy (Regional Poet)
Eva Xanthopoulos (Book Publisher)
Brandon Stroud
C. M. Brooks (Regional Poet)
Jen Pezzo (Regional Poet)
Michael Salinger (International Teaching Artist & Author)
Sarah Salinger (International Teaching Artist & Author)

Musicians
Drew Sabo (Original Compositions on Bass)
Michael Bernstein (Experimental Compositions on Bass)
Nicholas Wilders (Interactive Piano Compositions)

Please visit: http://www.bmstroud.com/art-for-autism--other-complex-disabilities.html