[NEohioPAL] Funny Girl NOW RUNNING at the Cassidy Theatre

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:12:01 PST 2013

*2013 Season Opening Show NOW RUNNING at The Cassidy Theatre*

*FUNNY GIRL*

Her career spanned from comedienne to Vaudeville star. In The Ziegfield
Follies, in Hollywood films and on the radio, Fanny Brice was one of the
most celebrated entertainers of her time. This show is her story. Musical
numbers include I’m the Greatest Star, I Want to Be Seen with You Tonight,
Don’t Rain on My Parade, People, The Music Makes Me Dance, Who Are You Now?
and You Are Woman, I Am Man. As talented as she was, she deserved to be
loved by everyone, audience and husband alike.

Directed by Mike Mazur, Music direction by Jayne Kacik, and Choreography by
Melanie Leibold. This stellar cast includes Neely Gevaart, Bob Stoesser,
Candice Russell, Keli Schimelpfenig, and other new and familiar Cassidy
faces!

Music by Jule Styne, Lyrics by Bob Merrill
Book by Isobel Lennart from an original story by Miss Lennart

The Cassidy Theatre is supported in part by the residents of Cuyahoga
County through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.

*Performance Dates: February 8- 24, 2013*

*Performance Times: Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm, Sundays at 3:00 pm.*

*Tickets: $20 Adults $15 Students and Seniors*

*Call the Box Office at (440) 842-4600 for tickets* or more information, or
purchase tickets online at cassidytheatre.ticketleap.com. Don’t miss any of
the upcoming 2013 shows!