[NEohioPAL] HBTI Auditions are TONIGHT & THURSDAY

Bob Russell bobrussell0019 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:46:54 PST 2013

AUDITIONS for the Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute's (HBTI) inaugural productions are TODAY & THURSDAY!!!

As
 part of HBTI's 1st GR - COLLEGE summer training program, our students
have the opportunity to audition for full scale productions.

Audition
 appointments have been filling up but you can still set up an audition
time by filling out the form at this link:
https://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5832&LockSSL=true

Walk in
auditions will be seen as time permits between 5:45 - 9:00 pm at the
Hathaway Brown School.  If you are unable to attend today or Thursday's
auditions, we can set up another time that will work with your schedule.

For full audition details please visit the following link:  http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5798

Our inaugural season will include:

THE KING AND I
Music by Richard Rodgers
Book & Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II
Based on Anna and the King by Margaret Landon
Original Choreography by Jerome Robbins
Directed by Fred Sternfeld
Music Directed by Elaine Seigel
Choreographed by Bebe Weinberg Katz
July 12 - 21, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2:00pm
(2 weekends; 6 performances)

THE HEIDI CHRONICLES
By Wendy Wasserstein
Directed by Molly Cornwell
July 26 - 28, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2:00pm
(1 weekend; 3 performances)

JEKYLL & HYDE
Conceived for the stage by Steve Cuden & Frank Wildhorn
Book & Lyrics by Leslie Bricusse
Music by Frank Wildhorn
Orchestrations by Kim Scharnberg
Arrangements by Jason Howland
Directed by Bob Russell
Music Directed by John Krol
Choreographed by Bebe Weinberg Katz
August 9 - 18, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2:00pm
(2 weekends; 6 performances)

All rehearsals and productions will be on the main stage at Hathaway Brown.

Please visit this link for information about our summer theatre training:  http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899

Spend the summer with the most renowned performing arts educators in the region!  Check out their bios here: http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5795

To be eligible to participate in HBTI's productions you must attend at
least 1 session of HBTI 2013 Summer Training.

For our summer training programs:  Registration is open. No audition is necessary for admittance to the
program. After you register you will be contacted to set up an
appointment time for an audition and interview for level placement in
the program you select and for guidance in picking electives. The
audition and interview can be waived with permission of the program
directors.