[NEohioPAL] High End Audio Gear for Home Theater/Music for Sale

Dale powakai at windstream.net
Sun Feb 17 16:06:32 PST 2013

Hello People and Others from*powakai at windstream.net*

Aside from a few dings, these components are in excellent working condition.

I am selling them to pool money for building an organic container
garden/greenhouse so the help is greatly appreciated.

If you are an audio-file you will know what these items are.If not,
simply they are in the mid-range of high end audio gear.They are
normally used for 5.1 Surround sound, but you could use them in a small
club/coffee house for sound reinforcement (that would be way cool).
Call me if you do I would love to hear it.

Here it is:

*Speakers:*

1*B & W LCR 600 Series 3* Center / 2.5 Way magnetic shielded box @
60-22Khz.1" dome tweeter with 2 woven Kevlar 6.5" bass/midrange drivers
@ 3-8 ohms, 150 watts RMS. Black/ 28lbs.

2*B & W DM 604 Series 3* L & R Fronts / 3 Way vented magnetic shielded
box @ 30-42Khz.1" dome tweeter with 6.5" woven Kevlar midrange and 6.5"
woven Kevlar drivers @ 3-8 ohms,

200 watts RMS.Black/ 64lbs.

3*B & W DM 602 Series 3* Surrounds (with stands) / 2 Way magnetic
shielded box @ 49-22Khz

1" dome tweeter with 1 woven Kevlar 7" bass/midrange driver @ 3-8 ohms,
120 watts RMS

Black/ 23lbs.

*Sub*-Woofer:

*SUNFIRE Signature* / 2 way magnetic shielded box @ 16-100Hz. Long throw
heavy magnet 12" driver w/12 passive radiator @ 3.3 ohms, self-powered
2700 watt amplifier @ <1% total harmonic distortion delivering up to
116db. Black/ 53lbs.

*Power Amp:*

*ROTEL RMB 1095 / *5 channels @200 watts @8ohms minimum 4 ohms.Total
Harmonic Distortion <0.03% @20-20Khz.Frequency Response 15-100Khz.Black/
88lbs.

*Price: $2300 firm/ _10% of this sale is going to neohiopal folks._*

If you live in an apartment or with your parents *_DO NOT_* buy these
components.

*Final: *I am throwing in at no charge a *ROTEL RSP 1066 Pre-Amp
Surround* *Processor*.It is antiquated as it does not accept HDMI but
does do full 1080p.It has TosLink Optical, Coaxial and RGB connections
(among others).You will need lots of cables to hook it up. All manuals
are on the net.Thanks

If you wish contact me on e-mail @ *powakai at windstream.net*