[NEohioPAL] Trumpet player needed for traveling band (NE Ohio area)

Mark A. Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Tue Feb 19 13:19:42 PST 2013

NE Ohio's Souled Out (http://souled-out-band.org ) Band is looking for a new trumpet player.  Our current one is on leave for a while and we are looking for someone to step in and join us in their place.

Souled Out travels around NE Ohio playing wherever and whenever we're asked and has a blast doing it.  Are you interested in getting out and seeing what everyone else does on Sunday mornings and nights?  Do you like to have fun while playing great music?  Are you open to making some new friends?  Do you like to improvise and "let loose'?  Well maybe Souled Out is who you've been looking for and quite possibly you're the trumpet player we're looking for.

Souled Out plays CCM and P&W music with a soulful, R&B, and even sometimes salsa flavor to it.  Try singing "Let It Rise" with a  "Sam and Dave" twist to it.  We rehearse on the West side (Strongsville, Broadview Hts/Brecksville area) but play all over town.  You can look forward to weekly rehearsals ('generally' Thursday nights...) with additional ones called when we've got a larger, more complicated gig scheduled.  Sound interesting?  To learn more:

- Check us out on the web at http://souled-out-band.org
- Like us on Facebook (NE Ohio's Souled Out Band)
- And contact Mark Levigne via email to mark at levignefamily.org

Ciao!

    Mark