[NEohioPAL] This week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Mon Feb 25 09:17:43 PST 2013

APPLAUSE AIRS: Thursday at 7:30 pm, Saturday at 4:00 pm and Sunday at 12:30 pm

On the next episode of Applause, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum President and CEO Gregory Harris lays out his plan to move the museum forward.  And we bring you the rags to riches tale of Rock Hal inductee, the Empress of the Blues, Bessie Smith.  And ever wonder how the rock hall landed in Cleveland?  We have the story of a local Dee Jay who helped bring the museum to the north coast.  All this and more on the next round of Applause…

Dennis Knowles
Producer

[ideastream]<http://www.ideastream.org>

Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

[WVIZ/PBS, 90.3 WCPN and 104.9 WCLV]

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

Follow us on [Facebook] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [twitter] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>