[NEohioPAL] Calling all nerds and geeks...

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:31:27 PST 2013

Has anybody ever told you that reading all those graphic novels, watching
all those movies and playing all those video games would get you nowhere in
life?

Have you ever had a strong opinion about *The Walking Dead*, *Dr. Who*, *The
Avengers*, or *Mass Effect*, but nobody ever wanted to hear you out?

Do you have a writing background?

If you answered "yes" to any of those questions above, then please e-mail
PixelPerfectTeam at gmail.com with your resume and add the subject line
"Hiring"! We are currently looking to build a small contingent of writers
for a new project we will be launching in the next month or so!

To answer the immediate question, there will be no formal compensation
outright (for anyone, myself included), but the goal is to eventually be
able to pay all staff. Additionally, there will be discretionary income to
reimburse for movie tickets, comics, games, etc, but on a very limited
basis.

Thank you,
--
Justin Brenis