[NEohioPAL] I Love You, You're Perfect...Now audition for that or see Kiss Me Kate....

debchevy2 at oh.rr.com debchevy2 at oh.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 18:45:36 PST 2013

Olde Towne Hall Theatre is holding auditions for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" on Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7PM.  2 men and 2 women are needed for this musical comedy: all roles are open.  Performances are April 19 - May 4th.  Directed by Dave MacKeigan.

Two weekends also remain for the musical comedy, "Kiss Me Kate".  Performances are March 1, 2, 8, 9 at 8PM, and Sunday, March 3rd at 3PM.  Tickets are $12 for Adults, $10 for Seniors.  Call 440-327-2909 for reservations.

For more information on either show, go to www.oldetownehalltheatre.com.  Olde Towne Hall Theatre is located at 36119 Center Ridge Rd. in North Ridgeville.