[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Kicks Off Tour With Show Fri Mar 1 at 5 O'clock

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Feb 27 08:34:23 PST 2013

Vanity Crash is kicking off their Heartbeat Tour this Friday March 1 at the Five O’clock. We have added to our set an old Bowie tune that we haven’t played in a while and also a Lou Reed song we have never done before. So please come toast us on our big adventure. Our tour dates are listed below.

Also this Saturday, March 2, Vanity Crash will be making its debut at The Rush Hour in Twinsburg. So all you Southeastern Suburbanites can enjoy Vanity Crash without the long drive. Come cheer us on so we get invited back :-)  Being the only performers you get two sets of wonderfulness.

We try to make our shows easy on the wallet so both the Five O’clock and the Rush Hour shows have NO COVER CHARGE.

***In appreciation for fans coming to our shows, we give one-of-a-kind download we make only for that show. Start collecting your unique show downloads the weekend!***

Thinking of coming to our show? Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash/events
Friday, March 1, 10:00pm The Chromes, 11:15pm Vanity Crash
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
NO COVER!!!  21 and over
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge
Saturday, March 2, 9pm
The Rush Hour Twinsburg
10683 Ravenna Road, Twinsburg 44087 (330) 405-4990
NO COVER!!!  21 and over
https://www.facebook.com/RushHourGrilleTwinsburg

Vanity Crash – The Heartbeat Tour
Hey if you are near one of the cities we are touring or have friends or family there, please let them know about our show and have them come say hi.

March 1 – The Five O’clock – Lakewood, OH
March 2 – The Rush Hour – Twinsburg, OH
March 3 – The Inner Sanctum 87.7 FM, Radio Appearance
March 7 – Live From Cleveland WRUW 91.1 FM
March 8 – Thursday’s Lounge – Akron, OH
March 11 – Birdy’s – Indianapolis, IN
March 12 – The End – Nashville, TN
March 13 – Haymarket Whiskey Bar – Louisville, KY
March 14 – SXSW – Touche’ Bar - Austin, TX
March 16 – SXSW – Aussie’s Grill and Beach Bar - Austin, TX
March 19 – Tin Can Pub – Springfield, IL
March 20 – Elbo Room – Chicago, IL

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442  (iTunes)

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”