[NEohioPAL] SINGERS NEEDED

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 17:07:01 PDT 2013

Hello All:

The Stow Symphony Orchestra and Chorus is preparing for a performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony on the 11th of May.  The performance will take place at Stow High School in the auditorium.

We are looking for any dedicated singers who would like to share this experience and perform the work- with full orchestra, chorus, and soloists.

All voice parts are needed.

Rehearsals are held on Thursday evenings from 7-9:30 PM at Tallmadge Alliance Church- 1155 East Avenue, Tallmadge, 44278 [there is a link to the map on our website: www.stoworchestra.org]  Please come and join us. Vocal scores will be provided.

For other information, visit the website or call: 330.671.1270

Thanks

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra