[NEohioPAL] String Players for Beethoven's 9th

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 17:26:54 PDT 2013

Hello All:

The Stow Symphony Orchestra and Chorus will perform Beethoven's 9th Symphony on the 11 of May. We are looking for string players who would like to play with us.  Our greatest need at present is cellos and basses, but we also could use more violins [both first and second].  One or two violas would be appreciated as well.

Rehearsals are on Tuesday evenings from 7-9 PM at the Stow Munroe Falls High School, 3227 E. Graham Rd., Stow, Ohio 44224.  There is a dress rehearsal on the 10th.

for more info. please visit our website: www.stoworchestra.org  or call 330.671.1270

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra