[NEohioPAL] 1031 Films seeking ACTOR with UNIQUE look.

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Mon Mar 18 20:59:52 PDT 2013

1031 Films, LLC, the company behind the soon to be released film MADE IN CLEVELAND
 starring Busy Philipps (Cougar Town, Freaks and Geeks) and Gillian
Jacobs (NBC's Community) is seeking an actor with a very UNIQUE
appearance for an upcoming film to be shot in Cleveland, OH.

We
are seeking a MALE age 35-60 who is Caucasian, taller than 6 feet)
slender with a  lot of character in his face.

Please look at this link --->  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cazale

We are looking for an actor with this look only. Please do not send your headshot if you do not fit the criteria. We are not seeking actors for future roles at this time.

For consideration please send a resume and headshot to info at cinemacleveland.com

Central Casting
1031 Films, LLC