[NEohioPAL] ICWP 50-50 Award

Deborah Magid magicdsm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:33:38 PDT 2013

The International Centre for Women Playwrights inaugurated a 50-50 Award last season, for theaters whose season comprised at least 50% women playwrights.  CPT was one of only SIX theaters that earned this award last year.

If your theater's 2012-13 season includes at least 50% works by women (devised work as well as script-based), please email me with specific info, so that I can nominate you for the award.  Be aware that there are other criteria, and that being nominated doesn't mean you'll win.  But, as someone once said, you've got to be in it to win it.

Help us help you by getting in touch with me about this!

Cheers,
Deborah Magid

http://miseentheatre.wordpress.com/
"Submitting to Opps"
NEWS!  THE CONSEQUENCE OF IMPRESSION is a 2013 O'Neill Theater Center semifinalist!
March 30, 2013: SWAN Day CLE 2pm Convergence Continuum Theatre; 8pm Ensemble Theatre
March 26, 2013: playwright THE SECRET LIFE OF BIRDS staged reading, Dobama Theatre
March 8, 2013: playwright THE SECRET LIFE OF BIRDS, reading, Dramatists Guild Friday Night Footlights
Interview 31 Plays in 31 Days
International Centre for Women Playwrights, Cleveland Play House Playwrights' Unit, League of Professional Theatre Women, Dobama Theatre Playwrights' GYM, Dramatists Guild, American Composers' Forum
http://deborahmagid.com/