[NEohioPAL] Jazz drummer looking to join combo.

Justin Markert justinmarkert41 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:31:34 PDT 2013

Hey all. I'm a musician (drummer/guitarist) looking to join or start a jazz
combo as a drummer. I'm 30. I've been playing for 10+ years. I'm an
absorber of many genres of music from jazz to indie rock, to folk, to
classical and quality hip-hop.

I'm looking specifically for a group that focuses on straight ahead jazz,
standards, real book stuff etc. but I'm open to anything. Looking to play
out.

I have good gear and a good ear. I'm dependable, and can jump right in. I
do not however have a practice space.

If you're interested, email me at justinmarkert41 at gmail.com or call/text me
at 216.618.8083.

Thanks!