[NEohioPAL] Deathtrap! A Thriller in Two Acts

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:23:35 PDT 2013

Deathtrap!
A Thriller in Two Acts

April 6th through April 28th
East Cleveland Theater

Come see our
show!
Please call to reserve your spot now, 216-851-8721
It
is such a pleasure to tell you about this wonderful show and this charming
theater.  I have been blessed with a hard working and talented cast that
make our rehearsals an absolute delight.  They entertain me daily.
 And all housed in a cozy theater, previously a church, with dedicated
staff who wish only to please their patrons and warm our hearts.
This
community theater is exactly what its title says.  The staff here is
mostly on a volunteer basis.  They bring things from everywhere, their
homes, their friend's homes, and the lobby and yes the prop room, any place
they can to create the best set possible on a minimal budget.  Some will
purchase things with their own funds.  It's a community effort to put up a
show here.  And I feel like it is Christmas everyday when I show up for
rehearsals to find all the new developments and the smiles on all the faces.

These
times have been tough on our theaters.  You have seen that some have just
barely survived.  East Cleveland Theater has had a very hard time during
this economic struggle.  It is only their passion that keeps it going from
one show to the next.  I am so thankful to have had this experience with
this cast and this theater.
invite all of you to come out and experience one of Cleveland's treasures and a
great group of people.  Please support this theater by coming to see the show.  I am so proud of them.
Adults $15
Seniors $12
Students $12
Group pricing available. 216-851-8721