[NEohioPAL] Premiere African American Stageplay Hits Cleveland ONE NIGHT ONLY! April 6

Mylin Cartwright papilegrandebcbg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 21:42:46 PDT 2013

Bishop J.W Thompson & Faith Temple Church presents

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
directed and Stageplay by Syrmylin Cartwright
written by Gwen Wright
concept by Minister James Smith
Saturday April 6, 2013
7:30pm
Cuyahoga Community College Metropolitan Campus
Theatre

My
 Brother's Keeper is a first experience of Black Theater. A Gospel Music
 Dramedy, My Brother's Keeper Tells the Story of a struggling Director
who is in the midst of defeat is determined to put on a play about a
Family that is torn by Greed, betrayal and disloyalty. Set on a empty
Theater Soundstage, My Brother's Keeper inhabits the spirit of "Glee"
and Classic Stageplay "Noises OFF?" and guarantees to have you crying in
 praise and laughter. Featuring Minister James Smith, Susan Hughes,
Christina Johnson, Jarrett Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Barnhill, Ashley
Aquilla, Barron Pringle and Syrmylin Cartwright

Music team
 headed by the Multi Talented LaCretia "TT" Bolden (daughter of the
Legendary Lacretia Colston Bolden) features Maceo Napier on Guitar/Bass ,
 Jaivon Taylor on Drums and the MOST GIFTED singers in Cleveland, Anita
Thomas, Joy Halton, Bianca Jenkins, Lydia McKinley, Psalmist Seria
Rasheed, Bryan Tutwiley and Jennifer Weathers.

Come out and be anointed by African American Theater at its best.