[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash is Back - Fri Apr 5 at the 5 O'clock

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Apr 3 08:14:08 PDT 2013

Vanity Crash is back from it's March Tour. And we are going to celebrate this Friday, April 5 at the Five O’clock. It was great being on the road, playing excellent shows and meeting fabulous people, but as Dorothy says, there's no place like home. And Cleveland and the Five O'clock is our home.

To make this a special night, we are going to be the only band playing AND we are doing a rare 2 set, 24 song show. Plus we are going to rock out a song from the new David Bowie album.

One more thing, when we went on the road we made some high quality Vanity Crash hoodies. They are super warm for this crazy cold spring. And for our dedicated fans, this Friday you can pick one up for just $20 (reg $25). This price is only for this Friday!!!

As always the Five O'clock is easy on the wallet and has NO COVER CHARGE.

Thinking of coming to our show? Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/526110087430403/
Friday, April 5, 10:00pm
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
NO COVER!!! 21 and over
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442 (iTunes)

North Coast Voice Magazine - “Vanity Crash further wrecked the brains of the unsuspecting crowd with their scorching interpretation of 70s glam rock, completing their homage with fantastic stage attire and a garnishment of boas and panties which decorated the microphone stand the group’s audience was insatiable, further ensuring the panties that dangled from the microphone would need to be changed by the end of the night.”