[NEohioPAL] "Black Tie" concludes 85th at Clague Playhouse

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 14:30:57 PDT 2013

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

“Black Tie”
written by A.R. Gurney
directed by Douglas A. Farren

May 3 - 26, 2013
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00pm and Sundays at 2pm

 Black Tie is insightful and touching in its depiction of a man welcoming back that ghost many of us have to banish consciously from our minds as we grow older, the voice of a parent that becomes an internal barometer of the propriety of our behavior, whether we like it or not. Wryly witty and warmly embracing of its characters' eccentricities and foibles, this generation-gap tale is a charmer—funny, observant, and altogether winning! *contains adult language

Featured in our cast are Donna Case, Bobby Coyne, Debbie Lenarz, Peter Toomey and Lou Will.

Tickets are $16 for Adults, $15 for Seniors (60+), and $10 for Students (with valid ID) and may be purchased by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted. Clague Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free parking and Handicapped accessible.