[NEohioPAL] Volunteer Entertainers Needed

Phil Goldberg philgoldbergevents at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:01:00 PDT 2013

I  have been asked to provide further details.  Volunteers would need to be
At The Rock Hall at 8am on Saturday, May 4th.  This is a walk, rock and run
event to raise money and awareness for the Diversity Center.  It is a 6000
- 7000 person event.  We are looking for ANY talent that is entertaining
entertainment.  Bigger "Acts or Performances" would be on the main plaza,
all others would be stationed throughout the "walk" areas.  More info
below-  THANKS!!

Volunteer Entertainers needed!! The Diversity Center of
      Northeast Ohio , is having their 11th annual "WALK, ROCK & RUN"
      on Saturday, May 4th, starting at The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
      We need entertainers on the plaza, and at each watering station.
      Singers, jugglers, magicians, costumes, whatever you can do to
      keep the crowd going and entertain the masses. PLEASE show
      Cleveland, that WE in the theater community support Diversity and
      contact me with your abilities and availability!!! (Phil Goldberg)

--

Phil Goldberg Events

440-552-5820

www.PhilGoldbergEvents.com