[NEohioPAL] ETC Open House

Etcchoir etcchoir at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 08:25:04 PDT 2013

 This weekend, ETC School of Musical Arts will be holding Open Houses for students and parents in grades 3 to 11. This will be a chance to meet our staff and present member, as well as visit our facilities. We are located at 1932 Akron-Peninsula Road in Akron, 44313 ( In Cuyahoga Valley). Our middle school and elementary groups will be meeting on Saturday, from 9 to 2 and our high schoolers will be here on Sunday, from 1 to 5. Call 330-923-2000 for directions or email us at etcchoir4 at gmail.com.