[NEohioPAL] PodCast of Rob Catalano on the Ray Horner Show to Discuss Titanic and "Pilots of the Purple Twilight"

Robert Catalano robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 14 19:56:18 PDT 2013

For those who missed my appearance on the Ray Horner radio show on April 12, 2013, below is the link to the podcast. I discussed the RMS Titanic and the play I'm in, "Pilots of the Purple Twlight" which runs through April 27 at the Broadview Heights Spotlights Theater.

Podcast: http://tmcginty0.podomatic.com/entry/2013-04-12T07_26_35-07_00

Broadview Heights Spotlights: http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2013-pilotsofthepurpletwilight.html

Best regards,

Rob Catalano
Ph. 216-741-2046
E-mail: robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net

Personal mission statement:

To achieve success by helping others do the same. Success is the progressive realization of positive goals. Therefore, success is a journey, not a destination.