[NEohioPAL] Autism Awareness Month Open House at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Apr 15 08:01:06 PDT 2013

Saturday, April 27
2 to 4 pm.

Join the staff at the Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library and Milestones Autism Organization for an "autism friendly" afternoon. You and your family can enjoy storytime, crafts, toys and games on our Wii. Our children and teen librarians will be available to answer library questions, and staff from Milestones will provide information on services in Northeast Ohio.

We want all families to feel comfortable and safe coming to the Library, and to understand what is available to them when visiting us!   Please join us on April 27.   Our address is 25501 Shaker Blvd.

No reservations are necessary, but if you have questions please call us at 216-831-6868 and ask for someone in the Children's or Teen Department.