[NEohioPAL] A SImple Song needs your help

Whackdbyndrepar8 whackdbyndrepar8 at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 08:20:05 PDT 2013

We start filming tomorrow for "A Simple Song" and we still don't have our lead actress (18-27).  It's a basic romance plot. A girl meets a guy at the Jazz Club she sings at and falls for him. They date and as soon as they start living together he becomes distant and ends up leaving her. She spirals and is forced to re-think things. It's technically a musical, but the lead role and a group of people toward the end are the only ones that sing. If you have the time we film Tuesdays from 1:30 to 9, Thursdays from 1:30 to 4:30 and Mondays from 5:30 to ?.