[NEohioPAL] Hessler on the Heights/ Local Artists Creating Community

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 11:34:20 PDT 2013

We just had a wonderful week at Hessler on the Heights. 2174 Lee Rd. (Cedar/ Lee) in lovely Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

Our featured artist, Fine Like ME, brought in the most beautiful hand-worked metal and semi-precious stone jewelry. Elaneet and her husband Ray travel all over the world to bring back their unusual stones and create their one-of-a-kind jewelry. Their opening celebration was as amazing as their jewelry and featured African dancers, a capella singers, and much more. We'll continue to show their work in the coming weeks, so come in and experience it.
This past Sunday we had a drum circle that created so much energy we thought we'd blow the walls out - we're getting really good at this! Please join us on April 28th for our last circle of this month. Bring any drum or other hand instruments you have, as well as your friends and family, and we'll make the joint jump for sure.
We can't offer a hula hooping workshop this Sunday because our resident hoopers, Faith and Tino, both have other commitments. But as soon as we can schedule one of them, we'll let you know.
In the meantime, this coming Sunday, the 21st, we'll be offering two complementary workshops - Mother/Daughter Take and Makes. Erica will have hair ornaments and Marci will have chunky bracelets. Pick one or pick both, we know you'll have fun!
Future workshops include Marci Can Teach You to Knit; Papermaking with Robin; Majolica Pottery with Beth, and other fun things. Let us know if you have any workshops  you'd like us to offer, and stay tuned.
Your artists at Hessler on the Heights
Local Artists Creating Community