[NEohioPAL] Humana People to People India

Joe Miheli hlmsmn at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:39:35 PDT 2013

The Artistic Muse Gallery and Neighborhood Forum located at 18322 Lakeshore Blvd. is pleased to host a special fund raising event in collaboration with Humana People to People India. In many parts of the world, the education of young girls is secondary to the chores demanded of them. Through this event we aim to change this reality for the girls of 5 villages. We invite you to join us in this endeavor, to witness the magic of a photograph and to offer your support for these most beautiful spirits. The photography of Halim Ina will be featured. The event opens Friday, April 26th with a wine and cheese reception with musical performance by The New Orleans Piano Act of Sweet Willie. Saturday April 17th is an open house from 1 til 8 pm. with music by Quinn Sands and Michael Wasson and Mark Trzcinski. Sunday a closing brunch from 12 til 4. Shawn (Old Boy) Brewster providing the musical entertainment along with Jenna Fournier and Benjamin Liar. All in all,
 this should prove to be a very inspiring weekend of events at the gallery. Hope you can attend on one of these days. Regards, Joe.

Peace, Love, and Devotion