[NEohioPAL] Army Wives casting Director

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed Apr 17 11:33:05 PDT 2013

Ms. Myers- I have to agree with my friend, Tom. I would welcome more
details about exactly what will take place during the day, the # of hours
and more info about you and your affiliation with Mr. Futch.

I hope that this is a wonderful opportunity, but cannot see how given the #
of allowed participants at the advertised cost.

Standing by-

     *Jean Zarzour*

*216-832-6557*

*SAG-AFTRA/AEA  *IMDb
<http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>*Blogger*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Youtube * <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction>*Linkedin*<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=3867607&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
*Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=682781419>

*Lipschtick* <http://www.lipschtick.com/>*- Putting the Show in
BusinessSince 1989
!* <http://www.lipschtick.com/>

Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*2013 Classes* Cleveland* **8/wks on Mon's May 6-June 24*

**
*Pittsburgh at Donna Belajac Casting 8/wks on Tues's 2013 TBD
*

What's New! <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>

*Lipschtick *is the official comedy company performing on Thistledown
Racino Shuttles!

See Jean as Annie in the musical TUNING IN at EJ Thomas Hall August 8, 9 &
10! <http://www.uakron.edu/music/tuning-in/>

Jean will appear as Nurse Juanita in the feature film
PAPOU!<http://motherandmidwife.com/>

Jean was recently featured in Cleveland Business Connects Magazine! Click
me to read! <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>