[NEohioPAL] Hessler on the Heights E-Blast

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 10:26:57 PDT 2013

-----
Spring has sprung and with it more opportunities for fun at Hessler on the Heights. This weekend, the fourth of the month, is our usual Sunday drum circle, from around 2:30 to 4:00 or whenever we are drummed out. Dave Mahoney will be with us again, and we expect another rousing good circle. We'll be looking for YOU!