[NEohioPAL] Pilgrim's Act-It UP! Theater Presents....2012 Mystery Dinner Theater~The Mysterious Case of the Broken Heart

Shari Schneider spansies at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 08:22:07 PDT 2013

We invite you to embark upon a journey as guests are invited to solve the mystery of the broken heart!  And...while you're at it, have some good, down home, southern-style cookin'!
Presenting....The Mysterious Case of the Broken Heart
About the story:
Lynn Sable, a southern belle and successful Inspirational Novelist, offers a  glimpse into her creative process, delivering clues to solve the
mystery in a unique and charming way. She does her best to guide the guests to the correct solution to the mystery as characters from her
current writing project come alive to illustrate the story.  To whom does this broken heart belong?  Will it ever be mended?  Is there a happy ending in sight?

   About the production:

The Mystery Dinner Theater production is a fundraiser for Pilgrim Church, the oldest active church building in Summit County, located
near the historical Riverfront in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.  Act-It UP! Theater is a community theater group based in Pilgrim United Church
of Christ and all production staff and actors are volunteers.

"The Mysterious Case of the Broken Heart", written and directed by Shari Lynn Schneider, is a Biblically based play and it is up to you, the guests, to solve the mystery!  For a unique bit of entertainment that inspires you to think about the Bible in a whole new way, plan on attending!  Never put a period where there should be a comma for "God is still speaking".
Performances:	Friday, May 3rd at 7:00 pm
Dinner Served at 7pm and performance begins at 7:45
Sunday, May 5th at 5:00 pm
Dinner Served at 5pm and performance begins at 5:45
Dinner Menu:  Baked Boneless Chicken Breast, Choice of Baked Sweet or Idaho Potato, Salad, Jambalaya, Peach Cobbler Dessert
Tickets Donations:  General - $20,
Senior - $17, Student - $17 (6-12 grade, College)
Child $8.50 (4 yr. - 5th grade)
Please note that the performance is considered rated PG as tough society issues are addressed during the production.

"I have finally reached the wonderful point in my life where I know exactly who I am and I continue to grow, without fear, each and every day.  I think that comes from putting faith first."

~Shari Lynn Schneider
Christian/Wife/Mother/Independent AVON Business Owner/Actress/Playwright/Director and so much more!